Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU- Nights
ShorePoint Health - Port Charlotte
PORT CHARLOTTE, FL
** Student Loan Repayment Up to $20,000
** Licensure and Certifications Reimbursement
** Tuition Reimbursement
** Robust and comprehensive benefit package
At ShorePoint Health, we’ve cultivated an environment that nurtures professional development, promotes a sense of ownership, and naturally empowers every member of the team to align their professional purpose with our fundamental mission. We recognize the power to deliver the highest quality healthcare for the members of our community lies in the hands of every unique employee that makes up our caregiving family. Most importantly, we know our best investment is in you. As such, you’ll work alongside other healthcare professionals that personify our core values; where opportunities to learn, teach, and lead overpour in abundance. If you are driven by creating a meaningful difference, don't witness it from the sidelines. Join us at ShorePoint Health, where we expect nothing less.
- FL RN (Registered Nurse) license
- Preferred 2+ years experience in critical care or PCU/CVSD experience is acceptable.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications (American Heart Association)
About the Job:
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Night Shift Available (3x12's varying days)
- 2 - 3 years: Acute Experience
- High School or better
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- L-FL-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AHA ACLS