Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Coordinator Surgical Services
Santa Rosa Medical Center
FULL TIME POSITIONS ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN ON BONUS
- Assist the Director in the planning, development, operational, marketing/sales, financial and staff oversight and activities of the Surgical Svcs department and to include same duties and responsibilities for Labor, Delivery, and Post Partum care.
- Comply with organization, department, and regulatory standards.
- Manages the operations of the facility.
- Plans the management of facility staff.
- Ensure sound fiscal operations.
- Assists with and develop and implement philosophies and policies for the facility.
- Develops, implements and monitor quality control and performance improvement activities.
- Assists with the development and monitoring of departmental education.
- BSN must be in process or obtained.
- Valid/Active RN License
- Minimum 5 years experience in OR/surgical health care field required.
- Leadership and management experience required.
- Oral and written communication skills required.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required.
- CNOR preferred.
- Surgical assist and/or scrub abilities preferred.
- Requires call coverage.
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Santa Rosa Medical Center, located in Milton, Florida, is more than just a healthcare institution; it's a place where your career can truly flourish. With 129 beds and an unwavering commitment to excellence, we stand at the forefront of healthcare innovation. Our patient care is second to none, driven by cutting-edge technology, pioneering medical procedures, and a team of highly skilled professionals.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset, and we offer a supportive, collaborative environment where your professional growth is a priority. As an integral part of our thriving community, we hold dear the values of family and community, making Santa Rosa not just a great place to work but a fulfilling one.
Join us at Santa Rosa Medical Center and be part of a team that is shaping the future of healthcare, where your contributions are valued, your career is nurtured, and your job satisfaction is paramount.
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-AHA PALS
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization