Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac / Tele Nights
Santa Rosa Medical Center
SIGN ON BONUSES FOR FT REGISTERED NURSE CANDIDATES
As a Registered Nurse at, Santa Rosa Medical Center, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
- FL RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- ACLS and BLS certification through ARC or AHA within 30 days of hire
- 0-2 years’ experience preferred but not required.
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills 21
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Primary patient population cardiac observation, pre/post cardiac catheterization and intervention, med/surg, telemetry
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Santa Rosa Medical Center is a full-service, 129-bed hospital located on Berryhill Road in Milton, Florida, that is quickly and easily reached from all points in Santa Rosa County. With 700 associates and volunteers and more than 200 physicians on staff, Santa Rosa Medical Center is prepared to meet your healthcare needs.
Santa Rosa Medical Center is accredited by the The Joint Commission. Our services include an accredited Sleep Disorders Center by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. The Women's Place is accredited in mammography by the American College of Radiology. The Center for Surgical Weight Loss at Santa Rosa Medical Center has received recognition from The Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement.
As a community hospital, Santa Rosa Medical Center continually seeks new ways to engage with patients and strengthen our relationship with the community. We frequently participate in community events; partner with local organizations, schools and businesses; and provide outreach programs, educational classes and informative seminars on a wide range of health topics and issues.
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- L-FL-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization